KNIME™ and Pervasive Partner for Analytics Power
The KNIME top customer satisfaction rated data mining platform is now tightly integrated with Pervasive DataRush™, the world’s fastest compute engine for commodity hardware and big data clusters, to provide a depth and breadth of functionality for big data at a price/performance level never seen before.
KNIME and Pervasive worked together to refine the KNIME API to allow for parallelization and distribution of node functions. Existing KNIME nodes can now become ‘flowable,’ meaning capable of having their functions parallelized by Pervasive DataRush. All new KNIME nodes built on the new API will already be able to take advantage of the DataRush parallel dataflow architecture, including execution on distributed clusters.
This partnership gives the data mining and analytics community the ability to:
- Scale up both simple and highly sophisticated analytic applications to process more data, faster.
- Innovate in ways that were not viable before:
- Researchers can build and test powerful new algorithms on massive data sets in hours instead of days.
- Scale up analytics to bigger datasets, without scaling up to more expensive hardware.
- Collapse development, testing, iteration and deployment cycles
Every data analyst can take advantage of both the KNIME user friendly design interface and breadth of capabilities, along with the processing power of Pervasive.
Volume Velocity Sophistication Graph